Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: RSS feature

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: RSS feature
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:54:55 +0000

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:

> You still can test your code in /test at Savannah. The code only reads
> from the database and apparently cannot cause any dammage.

But my code needs to be tested in context. Testing it in /test is not
good enough.

> Setting a up a sub-install at Savannah could be interesting, but
> later. Meanwhile, we ask the Savannah hackers to setup their own box
> using the Hacking Savannah manual - which incidentally is a good
> exercise :)

I'm pretty fit already thanks.

And if we're serious about making savannah better then we have to
offer something because otherwise we will not encourage hacking.

> Btw, did I tell you that people at Gna! should have a test install
> available for admins somewhere?

No... Should I contact Mattheiu or one of the others?

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk