Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Diplojuge - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Diplojuge - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:17:53 -0500

We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from
the pending queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah,
please register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can
re-register your project.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi

[following attached for reference]
Alaska Subedi wrote:
Hi,

I am waiting for an answer from you.

If within one week I still do not get a reply, I will remove your
project. You will still be able to register it again once you have the
time to deal with the registration issues.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi

Alaska Subedi wrote:

Hi,

First of all, apologies for the delay.

address@hidden writes:
 > Un projet a été soumis à savannah.nongnu.org
> Ce courriel a été envoyé à address@hidden, address@hidden > > > grégoire HUBERT <address@hidden> a décrit le projet comme suit :
 > Licence: gpl
 > Autre Licence:  > Paquet: Diplojuge
 > Nom système: diplojuge
 > Type: non-GNU
> Diplojuge is a Diplomacy(tm) adjucator. It solves players'moves, retreats and adjustments problems. > > The latest version is available here :
 > http://www.coolkeums.org/downloads/diplojuge/
 >  > Dépendances logicielles:
 > Perl 5.6 with AppConfig module (CPAN)
 >  > Autres Commentaires:
 > This project was hosted on Tuxfamily before.

The tarball you provided has COPYING file missin.  In order to release
your project properly and unambiguously under the GPL, please place
copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at the beginning
of every file of source code.

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn
why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code, for
example, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

These files either do not have copyright notices or the notices are
incorrect (eg 02.2004 is incorrect; you just need the year):

default diplocarte orders.conf plateau.conf positions.conf *.ps
diplojuge.pl

 Please see
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html#Copyright-Notices
for more information.

Also, please tell us the copyright holder of the map
(carte_vierge.jpeg) and the license under which it is released. You
should also note it somewhere in the tarball.

I also noticed that you have submitted this project in Gna! Since both
Savannah and Gna! do not allow mirroring, you will have to remove your
project from Gna! when it is approved here.

Please address these issue and I will approve your project.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi