[Savannah-hackers] submission of Velocity String Library - savannah.gnu.

From: northen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Velocity String Library - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 04:44:27 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

David H. Kristensen <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: mbsd
Other License:
Package: Velocity String Library
System name: velocity
Type: GNU

I am working on a string processing library for the C programming
language, Velocity, not designed to replace, but supplement the Standard
Library functions. I have currently implemented a string tokenizer
modelled loosely after the Java string tokenizer, a substring
selector/inserter/deleter/(buggy) replacer and a string searcher. I am
looking to expand the features, which the library offers.

The current source code is available at:
http://departure.dk/files/velocity_0.2.tar.gz

It builds on GNU/Linux, *BSD using the build.sh script - and on Mac OS X
with the build_OSX.sh script. Both has been accomplished on my machines.
There are no build errors or warnings on either of the platforms (using
different versions of the GCC)

An old documentation file is available at:
http://departure.dk/files/Velocity.ps

The project is already a part of the FSF directory, approved by Janet
Casey. I am, however, looking for a more project-oriented hosting than
what I have at the moment.

If the BSD license is a problem, I am willing to change it to the LGPL or
the GPL.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/