Re: [Savannah-hackers] Emacs / RTF project has disappeared !!!

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Emacs / RTF project has disappeared !!!
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:41:16 -0300

Nons Joke <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

> Dear all,
>
> I first send a mail to Mathieu Roy who said to contact you. So i do !!!
>
> I'm really interested in Emacs / RTF project. It's hosted on
> savannah's as non-gnu project.
> There's a link to a download page but it's empty !!! No source to get
> back ...

Yes, the download area of the Emacs/RTF project is empty, but this
just means that they didn't release a new version yet, but you can
checkout the CVS version of the project, if you want it.

> I tried to mail to the contact .... no response !!!
>
> Does someone can help me ??? Does anybody know a very secure and
> unknown backup of all projects ???
> Perhaps it would contain this shadow-project !!!

The only source code that you can download is the source code at the
CVS repository and many files are the initial import.