Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of codice-fiscale - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of codice-fiscale - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:57:29 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Everett Edi,

You have the Copyright and License Notices missing in your files. You
have to include them in any file with more than 10 lines long, this
means that even a Makefile with more than 10 lines should carry on the
proper Copyright and License Notices. You can get more information
about how to apply the GNU GPL to your project here:

      http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

On the other hand you have two files (comuni.txt and stati.txt) that
looks like cannot carry on comments lines, so for these files you can
create a file called 'DATA-FILES.LICENSE', with the Copyright and
License notices for these files inside.

To avoid any confusion about how to apply a proper Copyright and
License Notices, consider to read these URLs too:

        http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
        http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

You have the 'COPYING' file missing. This files should be a verbatim
copy of the GNU GPL, you can get this copy from here:

     http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,