Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of T3d a 3d application framework - sa

From: asubedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of T3d a 3d application framework - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:10:42 -0500

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 17:06 +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm really sorry for this long delay. If you want to see a precompiled Win32
> version
> of the engine you can download it from casapisa.homelinux.org/release.rar;
> you may need some dlls, in this case I've done a dll pack dawnloadable from
> casapisa.homelinux.org/dllPack.rar
>
> If you need the sources I'll build a dev pack for you to download from my
> home web server.

Hi,

We would like to review the source code, even if it is not functional,
to catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.

So, could you please email me the source code of your program.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi