Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Persian Translation Team - sava

From: A.E.Some`eh
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Persian Translation Team - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:30:35 +0000

Sylvain Beucler wrote:

A.E.Some`eh <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License: Package: GNU Persian Translation Team
System name: persiangnu
Type: GNU

Translating gnu's web into Persian

Did you contact the www.gnu.org translation team? If yes, is it
possible to get some confirmation, as I didn't see a Persian team in
the translations readme page?

Also, only GNU packages can have 'gnu' in their system name. Would you
mind if we change the system name to 'persian' or 'www{persia country
code}'?

Hello,

Thanks for your attention,

Yes, I contacted with gnu.org and started the translation but they wait
for me to send a few pages and then add the Persian Translation Team.

Of cource, the suggested name "persian" is good.

BTW, alexm said me to create a new project at savanah.gnu.org.

--
Best Regard,
A.E.Some`eh