[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] velocity want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] velocity want to be a GNU package
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:20:59 -0500

Hello GNU Evaluators,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation
to become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  Velocity String Library
Project System Name:  velocity
License:  mbsd
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7106
programming language, Velocity, not designed to replace, but supplement
the Standard Library functions. I have currently implemented a string
tokenizer modelled loosely after the Java string tokenizer, a substring
selector/inserter/deleter/(buggy) replacer and a string searcher. I am
looking to expand the features, which the library offers.

The current source code is available at:
http://departure.dk/files/velocity_0.2.tar.gz

It builds on GNU/Linux, *BSD using the build.sh script - and on Mac OS X
with the build_OSX.sh script. Both has been accomplished on my machines.
There are no build errors or warnings on either of the platforms (using
different versions of the GCC)

An old documentation file is available at:
http://departure.dk/files/Velocity.ps

 -- the Savannah admin

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/