Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ip-sentinel - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ip-sentinel - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:36:39 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Enrico Scholz,

I reviewed the source code that you submitted, you have the Copyright
and License Notices missing in some files. Any file with more than ten
lines longs should carry on a Copyright and License Notices. To learn
more about the GNU GPL you can read here:

     http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

To avoid any confusion about how to apply a proper Copyright and
License Notices, consider to read these URLs:

     http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
     http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.