[Savannah-hackers] SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT: I tasted my rear!!!

From: Back taste
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT: I tasted my rear!!!
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 14:45:02 -0800 (PST)

SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT:
I've got a hot message for you, but you must be over 18 to scroll down
for it.

hey.. remember the guy I told you about?
Well last night we did ana1... and he made me
taste his cock after is was in my assss!
We took some pictures on my
digital camera ( it was my first time doing ana1)
here is a link to the pictures.. hope you like :)
http://mx1853.gg02.com/m/l?1ye-c1gm-1-6qp6-h01ni

Your Friend
Shelly

Oh hey - I forgot to tell you the place where you can get the hottest
and horniest strippers on your desktop everyday!
http://mx1853.gg02.com/m/l?1ye-c1gm-2-6nx7-h01ni

To unsubscribe, go to:
http://mx1853.gg02.com/remove?r.adultspecials.0-4476503-442f.gnu.org.-savannah-hackers?r

or, send a blank message to: