[Savannah-hackers] [support #103717] lost account credentials/password

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103717] lost account credentials/password
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:35:16 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103717] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: 0
On: Thu 12/30/2004 at 10:12

Category:  None

Original Submission:  My name is Dave Poirier, I seem to have forgotten the
password for my account (which was left unused for a long period of time).  I
tried to get my password e-mailed to me but I never received the e-mail, which
leads me to believe the e-mail redirection must not be pointing anymore to my
address@hidden account.  The previous e-mail accounts I had were:

address@hidden (past employer)
address@hidden (past employer)
address@hidden (past employer)
address@hidden (my old domain)
address@hidden (active)
address@hidden (active)
address@hidden (active)

I'm pretty sure the address@hidden is the one being used on your servers, but
as this domain isn't registered to me anymore, I'm not sure where the emails
are going.

Thanks for helping me recover my account.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103717>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/