[Savannah-hackers] submission of DruidIx Software - savannah.gnu.org

From: ulrich . vdh
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of DruidIx Software - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 05:06:18 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Ulrich Van Den Hekke <address@hidden> described the package as
follows:
Package: DruidIx Software
System name: druidixsoft
Type: non-GNU

This some software in console mode (as druidix.bachup --help) or in GUI
mode (like DriveImage) in gtk or qt_embedded write in C++.
This small software were made for Linux.

This software will allow to make backup and restor of hard drive and make
copy disk to disk.

There was be abble to use by anybody (who want to backup harddrive) so
easy to use (in GUI).

The backup will be made on the harddrive or on the partition, if the
software can backup only data written (not free space)

I make this software on book, i have not already written the software.

It is a "Free Drive Image"

When it will be finish, i propose Debian package, tar.gz, and a small
KNOPPIX (of 100Mo max)

Other Software Required:
cdrecord (for backup on CD)
gtk ou qt embedded (i think gtk)
knoppix (in future)
gcc (to compile)
ncurse ? (for console GUI)

Other Comments:
I have already a project of name druidix, but i abort this project becaus
i found some project like it on the web.
I test this project but there was too difficult to use for everybody.

I would like resume this project, but now, i want write only the software,
not the knoppix part (it will be propose on my personal site)

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/