Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MENEHUNE-TE - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MENEHUNE-TE - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 12:17:25 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Rahul,

You mentioned a Dijkstra algorithm, can you give us more information
about the algorithm and if it licensed or not?

Can you provide us with an URL to download your source code? or if you
prefer, can you send the tarball to my email address (address@hidden)?

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.

Regards,