[Savannah-hackers] submission of slag - savannah.nongnu.org

From: al
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of slag - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 16:02:14 -0500

Alex Marandon <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: mbsd
Other License:
Package: slag
System name: slag3
Type: non-GNU

Slag aims to be a stable and funny music creation tool. It belongs to
the family of pattern based audio sequencers. The user loads audio
samples files to create original pieces of music. For the first public
release I'd like the features of a basic drum box to be available :

 - create, edit, save and load songs
 - serialization of songs files in XML format
 - realtime editing while playing the song
 - audio file output
 - live audio output with libao or JACK

The I'll add more editing capabilities to provide a general purpose
audio application instead of just a drum box. I'll also add MIDI
features, with priority granted to the possibility to remote control
the software with external MIDI devices. I also wish to add support
for LADSPA plugins.

Source code here : http://alexmarandon.free.fr/slag.tar.bz2

Other Software Required:
- Qt, http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/
- libao, http://www.xiph.org/ao/
- libsndfile, http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/
- libsamplerate, http://www.mega-nerd.com/SRC/
- JACK, http://jackit.sourceforge.net/

Other Comments:
I'd like the System Name to be simply "slag" but I had problems when
using the registration forms.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/