[Savannah-hackers] Re: bin2rmh take 3

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: bin2rmh take 3
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 23:27:53 -0300

Pablo Bleyer Kocik <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

You still having the Copyright and License notices missing in some
files, keep in mind that any file with more than ten lines longs
should carry on a Copyright and License notices, you can get more
information about this point in these URLs:

 http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
 http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,