[Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: GNU servers down]

From: Devon Sean McCullough
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: GNU servers down]
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:21:22 -0500 (EST)

Nobody replied so I phoned RMS at CSAIL.  Richard says he checked in
changes yesterday so clearly the server is up from his point of view
although it is down as far as I can tell.  He suggested this address
instead.  Perhaps the anonymous CVS instructions on the Savannah web
pages are not quite right?  Please advise.

                Peace
                        --Devon
         /~\
         \ /    Health Care
          X     not warfare
         / \

        Kerry won the popular vote
        Dubya won the digital vote

PS:  FTP is now up, CVS still down, to replicate the trouble do
$ cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/emacs login
        and I also tried
$ cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/emacs login
        but same timeout failure in both cases.