Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of EquitEncheres - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of EquitEncheres - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:43:19 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Antoine,

Can you provide us with an URL to download the tarball? or if you
prefer you can send it to my email address (address@hidden).

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.