Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Nightrise ircd - savannah.nongnu.or

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Nightrise ircd - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 10:44:02 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Fulvio Satta,

Can you send us an URL to download the source code? or if you prefer
you can send it to my email address (address@hidden).

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.