[Savannah-hackers] lost password & invalid email

From: Dave Poirier
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] lost password & invalid email
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:20:58 -0600

Hi,

My savannah user id is ‘eks’, I’ve been away from the development community for about a year and I unfortunately don’t remember my password.  The domain which I used to maintain onee-san.net was brought down, I believe address@hidden was the address associated with my account last time I logged in.

The only project I currently have hosted at Savannah is ext2-doc, which hasn’t been updated in a while but for which I would like to make additional contributions.  I also need to register a new project for an automated-backup system I wrote.

I would greatly appreciate if the administrators of the server could reset my password.  I can be reached at the current email or by phone at 1-800-262-8860 ext 227, or the other 2 phone numbers in my signature.

Please let me know If there is another procedure I can follow to recover from the current situation.

--

Dave Poirier, IT Consultant

PrairieMobile Communications

1305 King Edward St, Winnipeg, MB   R3H 0R6

tel: 204-632-7800, cel: 204-997-6253