Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of X3DToolKit - library and applicatio

From: asubedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of X3DToolKit - library and applications - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 00:34:28 -0500

Hi,

We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from
the pending queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah,
please register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can
re-register your project.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi