[Savannah-help-public] Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of syNAPTic - s

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of syNAPTic - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:16:01 -0300

Neil Prockter <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Neil,

I reviewed your source code. I noticed that you create a 'README' file
for all the files, even for those that can carry on the Copyright and
License notice inside, consider to put the Copyright and License
notices inside of this kind of files and reserve the 'README' file
just for the files that really cannot come with the Copyright and
License notices inside.

The Copyrights are very well, except for some files that have the
Copyright notice missing. The License notices are incomplete, even
if you are going to use a 'README' file, you should include the
complete License notices of the GNU GPL, in your case maybe you would
want to use the License notices for programs with more than one file,
consider to fix this.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,