[Savannah-help-public] KATE ROY KINGSLEY

From: KATE ROY KINGSLEY
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] KATE ROY KINGSLEY
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:27:47 +0000

Dear respected Friend

I write to intimate you of a matter that requires an urgent attention. But
briefly, I am KATE ROY KINGSLEY, the first daugther of late Dr ROY KINGSLEY he
was the chairman/CEO of the Sierra-Leone national Gold & Diamond Mining
Corporation. It is my pleasure communicating with you for the first time and
believing that it will lead to a better relationship between us. I also hope
you will not empede this trust and confidence I repose in you.
I send this letter from ACCRA- GHANA where I have an official refugee status
with my brother
after leaving our country due to an event that took place on Febuary 2001 which
led to the arrest and detention of my father and six other men after a face off
with the Sierra-Leone government on allegation of subversive activities and
treasonable offences which was nothing but a mere political persecution.
After five months in the military detention camp my father was announced dead
by the government special press release. Though I do not know to what extent
you are familiar with the event and crisis in Sierra-Leone, however during the
disturbance and prior to my father's death he gave me all the documents for the
secret deposit he made in a security company in Abidjan. The deposit is US$ 18
Million US Dollars, he made the deposit in one trunk box(cash), but the real
content of the box was not disclosed to the security company officials as this
was
deposited as personal effect.(for security reasons) However I have gone to the
security company to confirm the deposit and establish ownership, please I need
your assistance urgently in moving this fund abroad for investment, when the
fund is properly secured we will jointly invest in any business you consider
profitable.
I will be glad for your resolved assistance, I will kindly appreciate if we can
talk and emerge words With all honesty to the stated data in my message. I will
particularly be happy if you can handle this transaction in the most
confidential manner since the rest of my life solely depends on this fund.
It is the fear of betrayal from anyone around us here that confirms my decision
to contact a neutral individual like you, and I want you to educate me on
investment potential in your country since I would not like to invest or stay
in any of the African country,except otherwise.
I will not hesitate to give you 20% or negotiable of the total sum for your
assistance. So if you will be able to assist me, please do urgently reply me
for further clarification and confirmation and in order to stop further
contacts. please E-mail me immedatly you receive this massage.
(please reply with address@hidden) Thank for your anticipated co-operation, May
GOD bless you.
Your Sincerely,
KATE ROY KINGSLEY