[Savannah-help-public] Re: [gnu.org #218517] webpages sync

From: Sylvain Beucler via RT
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [gnu.org #218517] webpages sync
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:08:12 -0500

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 11:53:42AM -0500, James Blair via RT wrote:
> > address@hidden - Tue Jan 18 15:25:45 2005]:
> >
> > We got the error again for project 'graveman'. Do you have a way to
> > check where this is coming from?
>
> It seems to be there now.  What was the error and when did it occur?

Yes, it's there because the user complained after a few days, and thus
I activated it manually.

The error is still the same: no directory is created at
www.[non]gnu.org (resulting in a 404 error when accessing the
homepage), despite the webcvs repository was created and despite the
the .py script was called.

There is another project that was approved and created 14h ago,
project 'icel' - http://www.nongnu.org/icel/. I'll ask the user to
wait a day or two so you can better investigate the issue. Please try
to check this on friday, as we can't let this user homeless for long.

> > Also, could you remove the output from the .py script when the sync is
> > done correctly?  This would allow the backend cron job to only send
> > mail notification when there is something wrong.
>
> Done.

Thanks.

--
Sylvain