Re: [Savannah-help-public] Anoncvs access to FSFE

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Anoncvs access to FSFE
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 16:36:42 +0100

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 01:15:05PM +0100, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am having trouble getting access to the anoncvs repository of the
> Free Software Foundation Europe. I have tried the following commands;
>
>  2450  cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/webcvs/fsfe co fsfe
>  2451  cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/fsfe co fsfe
>
> but they both time out. I have successfully downloaded www.gnu.org's
> www directory so I think my ssh keys are okay and my account is okay.
>
> Any idea what might be wrong?

The first command works fine for me (with CVS_RSH=ssh).

The second one cannot success because there is no source repository
for this project.

It is not related to your account because you are using anonymous
access. I'd tend to think CVS_RSH is not set to ssh, though if it
weren't, you wouldn't have been able to checkout 'www'.

--
Sylvain