[Savannah-help-public] Problems logging in

From: Johan Adler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Problems logging in
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 21:49:32 +0100

Hello again,

I found that I can save my public key myself under settings. But it seems that my many attempts at logging in has expired my account. When I try to login I get:

------
Access denied
FATAL ERROR: Server sent disconnect message
type 2 (SSH_DISCONNECT_PROTOCOL_ERROR):
"Too many authentication failures for jadler"
------

WinCVS generates the following command for login:

cvs -d :ssh;username=jadler;hostname=savannah.nongnu.org:/cvsroot/oddmuse login

and apart from the error above it seems to work now. I have managed to login as anoncvs and checking out the entire tree, but I assume that I need to login to check in modules.

Can you help me, resetting my expired account?

Regards,
Johan Adler