[Savannah-help-public] [support #103822] I do not get mail via avr-libc-

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [support #103822] I do not get mail via avr-libc-devel anymore
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:24:26 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

anymore.  I do get other mails, like direct notifications

for bug trackers where I'm part of the Cc list though, so

it seems there's no general problem with sending mails from

savannah to my site.  I can see new articles to the list

in the list archives (though with some latency), so I know

new things have been posted.  Also, while I get the direct

notifications for my bugs, the Cc going to the list doesn't

make it here.  (I also checked the mail log of my MX, no

attempts have been made to send something.)

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103822>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/