[Savannah-help-public] Your Free Overstocked Sunglasses for address@hidd

From: Overstock Sunglasses
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Your Free Overstocked Sunglasses for address@hidden
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:56:06 -0500

Manufacturers will produce billions of dollars in overstocked merchandise each year.
Closeouts Direct has built a relationship with select, leading retailers and manufacturers to move this inventory and make room for new product. While these companies will accept a loss on these products, they opt to take pennies on the dollar rather than to assume a complete loss. Additionally, unlike other companies that make money from shipping, all of our shipping costs are nominal to cover actual shipping costs.

view our selection of sunglasses and handbags.

The Merchandise featured here is First Quality. The only stipulation is that most of our products come in very limited quantities. so if you see something you like, choose it now, because when they're gone, they're gone! The Holiday Season is quickly approaching, don't wait until all the inventory is sold out.

view our selection of sunglasses and handbags.