[Savannah-help-public] Re: [gnu.org #218309] Tramp as GNU project

From: Michael Albinus via RT
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [gnu.org #218309] Tramp as GNU project
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:23:01 -0500

"James Blair via RT" <address@hidden> writes:

>> Yep. The gnu-related download area and project homepage directories
>> will be created by savannah-hackers I guess. Will the existing files
>> be copied or moved from non-gnu?
>>

> You might want to read the maintainers documentation, especially the
> upload procedure.

That's clear. I'll apply it with the next Tramp release.

> You'll register your GPG keys with me for FTP upload access.

Just for completeness, my GPG key is appended, again. The other key
from Kai you should have received also, in case of problems Kai could
resend it I guess.

> I can move the files if you like.

Yes, that would be helpfull. I will leave a README at the non-gnu
directory that the files have moved.

> The savannah-hackers can perform the change for the web site.

I would appreciate it.

> -Jim

Thanx for your support, and best regards, Michael.