[Savannah-help-public] Paracodin Online

From: Freda Ackerman
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Paracodin Online
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:51:40 -0100

Why pay more when you can enjoy the best and cheapest pills online?
Nearly 80 types to choose which makes ours
the largest and the best available.

No Appointments.
No Waiting Rooms.
No Prior Prescription Required.

See why our customers re-order more than any competitor!

http://217.aqoekmcnd.com

A candidate is someone who gets money from the rich and votes from the poor to protect them from each other. Non-smoking area: If we see you smoking we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action. Quoting many is research. And there are people that don't know anything happened.
And what does that mean to you?" To hate a person is a waste; half the people you hate don't care, and the other half don't know.
A conservative is a politician who wants to keep what the liberals fought for a generation ago. Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes. (Ralph Waldo Emerson) His mother had prepared leftovers from the day before. "Oh, nobody's blaming you, Mom. You did all you could."
Ask a person who has missed the train. Silence is golden but shouting is fun.
Blessed is he who doesn't show hatefulness over what is lost, but instead, shows gratefulness over what is left. Acts lead to habits. When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!" Share it with someone special . . . special enough to have your time. . .
"There you go, tracking mud all over the house. Didn't I tell you to wipe your feet before you came in!" To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Not interested?
http://217.aqoekmcnd.com/bye