[Savannah-help-public] Help to reactivate my old account with savannah

From: Besnik Bleta
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Help to reactivate my old account with savannah
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:45:58 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to get back on the track of translating GNU pages in Albanian sq (AL). As part of that, some time ago, following suggestions from boys at GNU I had created an account
with Savannah, with address@hidden as a contact email.
The problem is that I 'm no able anymore to access my hotmail account, while I'm back on translations. I would much appreciate your help either to make approriate changes on the old savannah account or
close that and let me open a new one.
Perhaps I had given another contact for internal use: address@hidden This is still active and thought
you might need that for any authentication step...

best regards
besnik