[Savannah-help-public] [gnu.org #221446] Is dominion a GNU package ?

From: Karl Berry via RT
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [gnu.org #221446] Is dominion a GNU package ?
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:22:44 -0500

Hi -- it is not in /gd/gnuorg/maintainers, not in the Free Software
Directory, and has not been evaluated.  So I see no evidence that it is GNU.

However, there have been other packages which were dubbed GNU in the
past and never got recorded.  So I suggest asking the author if they
received an official dubbing message from rms (or something else along
those lines).

I've also seen confused package authors think that if they are using the
GPL, they are a GNU package ...

Hope this helps,
karl