[Savannah-help-public] Satellite tv link partnership pr5

From: Webmaster
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Satellite tv link partnership pr5
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 06:44:06 -1100

Hello,

I have found your site to be of quality content and design and therefore
would like to request the
oppurtunity of a link partnership between my site and yours.
Our site is an information based site that
offers the latest info on satellite tv systems, equipment and offers.

Another benefit of a link partnership is the improved 'link popularity'
which is a
huge factor in ranking well in the search engines.
Please note that my site has original and quality
content as well as a good ranking on many search engines.
We have a home page with high PR5 and we will
place your link on a page with a google page rank of 4
 that will never have more than 35 outgoing links.

In order for a link back from us however, we ask that you place our
link on page with at least a page rank of 3,
and not more than 30 outgoing links.
As well, if you place us near the top of the page
we will do the same for you.

If you are interested in a partnership please send us your link info
and we gladly post your link first.  Please also send the page where you
would place our link to make sure it meets our partnership requirments.
If you also need more info about my site please don't hesitate to ask.

If for some reason you are already a link partner with us please ignore
this email --

Kind Regards,
Matt W