Re: [Savannah-help-public] Stalled proyect authorization

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Stalled proyect authorization
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:14:28 +0100

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 01:03:51AM -0300, J. Santiago Hirschfeld wrote:
> Please, excuseme for being so annoying, but i requested to start a
> proyect in savannah a week ago and I didn't have any news about it, so
> i'm writing, not to put pressure in you guys, i know you have a lot of
> work, but to ask if this period is normal or if this means that my
> proyect has not been aproved.
> Thanks for everything in advance. I love savannah.

Sorry about the delay; we are currently overwhelmed with both numerous
registrtions and lack of time in the team.

We don't silently reject projects.

You can check https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?group=administration
(category "Project Approval") to see the current status of submissions
reviews.

--
Sylvain