Re: [Savannah-help-public] CFL download area

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] CFL download area
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:37:46 +0100

I didn't receive your confirmation.
Do I need to put back the old files in place?

Despite it is unlikely that somebody faked your identify in this
support request, we cannot let such practice generalize.

So please send a GPG-signed reply, or post an authenticated support
request using the tracker.

If on Monday I have no news from you, I'll put back the files in
place, possibly overwriting the (backed-up) new ones.

--
Sylvain