[Savannah-help-public] Wooden and Wicker Items

From: Full-Line Co.
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Wooden and Wicker Items
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:02:48 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

We got to know your esteemed company from Internet. As a professional manufacturer and exporter of wooden and wicker products in China, herein we would like to introduce our product ranges as follows:

Baskets and hampers made of Wicker, Willow, Sea Grass and Corn Leaf;
Wooden boxes, stockers, trays, buckets, tubs, racks, frames, cutting boards, birdhouse, toys and etc for different applications; A variety of Wooden and Wicker packaging items for jewelry, candy, tea, wine, seafood, flowers, gifts, tools, instruments and etc.
Arts and crafts
Glass items

Meanwhile, we can also make the products as per the customers special designs, samples and exact requirements. So, if you have such demands, please just let us know. Accordingly we will provide our best prices for your reference. On your request, samples can be provided for your quality evaluation. We expect a long term and pleasant cooperation with you.

Thank you for your attention. Any information from you will meet our prompt response.

Best regards,

Lyn
Full-Line International Co., Ltd.
Tongzhou District, Beijing,