[Savannah-help-public] Visit FusionPHP.net TODAY, We are back for good !

From: Patattenboerken
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Visit FusionPHP.net TODAY, We are back for good !!!
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:48:40 -0500

Visit FusionPHP.NET today, fullfilling your PHP needs!!!

Great news everyone, our proud host http://www.priorweb.be/ will never
disconnect our server again for "spamming", since the mail is not being sent
from our server with them. They can't trace it back to us, so we are building
huge lists and very soon FusionPhp.net will be the absolute largest php
scripting site on this planet. If you need a bulletproof host, come to our
great webhosting service http://www.priorweb.be/ .

http://www.fusionphp.net/

We have the BEST free php news script in the world. Please click on the GOOGLE
AdSense ads at the top of the page ONCE per day, Every day to keep our site
online and pay for our hosting!!!

Please spread the word about our website and our scripts!!! Forward this email
to 250 people and we'll pay you $10.00 US dollars via paypal. We just upp'ed
the payout to $10.00 per 250 users you send this message to due to our
overwhelming success.

Thank you,
Patattenboerken
http://www.fusionphp.net/
address@hidden
address@hidden

Remember to Click on the Google AdSense ads ONCE per day at least, multiple
clicks per day don't matter as much as ONCE per day. Thank you very much.