[Savannah-help-public] Password lost and wrong email

From: Pierre-Yves Strub
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Password lost and wrong email
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 16:13:46 +0200

        Hello,

        I'm Pierre-Yves Strub, owner of the savannah account 'strub-py'. After
2 years of inactivity, I would like to use my account and commit some
changes in the Kamel project.

        Unfornatly, my password is rejected (I think this is an effect of the
11/03 compromise) and the email attached to the account is no more
valid. Could you reset the account email address to my new address ?
(The one I'm using now)

        I know that I have to prove my identity (This will be hard: I didn't
use this address a lot)

        1) You can find an old PGP key (29EA48BF) referencing my old and new
emails: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=strub&op=index

        2) Here, on the same website, you can find two reports:
           http://www.loria.fr/~blanqui/student/strub03.ps.gz
           http://www.loria.fr/~blanqui/papers/shostak.pdf

           On the cover of the first one, you can see that this report was
written for the master "Sémantique, Preuves et Langages". The webpage of
this master is: http://deaspp.pps.jussieu.fr/. One of the founders of
this master is "École Doctorale Sciences Mathématiques de Jussieu" (This
is written on the web page - I know... in french...). The webpage of the
"École Doctorale Sciences Mathématiques de Jussieu" is
http://www.edcsm.jussieu.fr/. (And my old address email was strub AT
edcsm.jussieu.fr)
        On the cover of the second one, you will see my new email address.

        I hope this will suffice.. and thanks for the work on Savannah.

                Pierre-Yves.