[Savannah-help-public] Source Code for GNU.COM

From: Chal McCollough
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Source Code for GNU.COM
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 22:28:02 +0000

Aloha,
This is Apex Blue of Blue Inspiration Technologies. I just registered the GNU.COM project(GNU Common Object Models). Not to be mistaken for MS.?ET or MFC. Hope you like it. It's almost a years worth of work. It currently contains Keyboard and Mouse Drivers; Text and Math Utities; and A 2D and 3D Graphics Engine(I left the most of thegraphics n-gen parts out because I am compleatly reworking the code to implement OpenGL and GTK+(The software rendering part is done(All hand done!!!))) I have not implemnted network support yet but it's going to happen(There will also be support for the bit torrent protocal). GNU.COM will also contain Audio Support using the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture and Linux Audio Developers Simple Plug-in API.
Sincerely,
Chal McCollough
AKA Apex Blue
President of