[Savannah-help-public] errors when I execute examples

From: Rosciano
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] errors when I execute examples
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:58:12 -0300 (ART)

Hello everybody,

I would like to know what I have to do to execute
examples (as the dial_tone.py) without errors:

from gnuradio import gr
ImportError: No module named gnuradio.

I export the python path by the command:

export
PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages
and this didn't solve my problem.

Others errors was occurred when I execute others
programs
finished by .py as this:

import _gnuradio_swig_python
ImportError: No module named _gnuradio_swig_python

The instalation of the programs were do with success
but this error persist.

Thanks for the attencion
very grateful

Rosciano Sousa de Andrade