[Savannah-help-public] Update Your eBay Account Information

From: eBay Support
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Update Your eBay Account Information
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 01:01:34 +0000

From collectibles to cars, buy and sell all kinds of items on eBay

To update your eBay account information, you must click the link below.

During our regular and verification of the accounts we couldn't verify your current information, either your information has changed or it is incomplete. If the account is not updated to current information within 5 days then, your access to Buy or Sell on eBay will be restricted.
Go to the link below to Update your account information:

http://update-ebay-account.net/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ssPageName=h:h:sin:US

Please don't reply to this email as you will not receive a response.

Thank You for using eBay!
http://www.eBay.com

Copyright © 1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.