[Savannah-help-public] re: Nobody know what this is fake.

From: Antoine
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] re: Nobody know what this is fake.
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 23:07:48 -0400

Absurdity. A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own
opinion. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder, but it sure heats up the
blood. The actor becomes an emotional athlete. The process is painful -- my
personal life suffers.

Any real man must have real watches.

Insecurity, commonly regarded as a weakness in normal people, is the basic tool
of the actor's trade. http://961054wqyp5ogheme574.wndbsdqb.com/ I don't get
acting jobs because of my looks. Renunciation remains sorrow, though a sorrow
borne willingly. The real actor has a direct line to the collective heart.