[Savannah-help-public] erotic nymphets.

From: Michele
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] erotic nymphets.
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:17:25 -1000

Welcome to little laddies paradise!
At our site youll meet the specially chosen small erotic nymphets.
They are ready to show off their cute hairless pussies, developing tits with
hard tasty nipples and tight pink asses.
Some of our finest models are still too shy - no wonder, most of them spread
their legs in front of someone else for the first time!

http://teenangels.biz lalalala bom
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time
ago.
Acting is the perfect idiot's profession.
Man can acquire accomplishments or he can become an animal, whichever he wants.
God makes the animals, man makes himself.