Re: [Savannah-help-public] svn vs. arch

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] svn vs. arch
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 18:52:19 -0400

We were looking in to supporting GNU Arch on Savannah, though right now it's
certainly on the back burner and its exact implementation still would have to
be figured out.

The idea of supporting subversion has come up before.  Idealy, it would be
fantastic to have both subversions, cvs, and GNU Arch available on Savannah.
Subversions would be easier to implement on Savannah than Arch, but for now
there are no formalized plans to support either of the versioning systems.