[Savannah-help-public] 1000$ in week

From: Garrett Quintana
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] 1000$ in week
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 02:38:33 -0700

Hello!
Our company MoneyTransCorp is looking partners for receiving money payment=
s.
Also it can be your additional job with good salary.
For working with us you will need a bank account or credit card.
Your share depend on your fast work and paied to bank account -4=
% or credit card-8%.
For additional information, please feel free to apply to our email address=