[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104628] "CVS update" pipelines files to stan

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104628] "CVS update" pipelines files to standard output automaticly.
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 02:39:04 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Platform Version: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

I am new to CVS. I just set up a CVS server and I imported some files to the
repository. Then I used a client to connect to the server and checked out.
Everything seems fine upto now. However, several days later when I use "cvs
update" on the client, all the output are pipelined to standard output
instead of the corresponding files. I checked the manual and it said "cvs
update -p" will cause such things to happen but I am sure I did not use that
option. There must be something wrong with my settings but I do not know
where.

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
m47301 --AT-- env --DOT-- kitakyu-u --DOT-- ac --DOT-- jp | Originator Email

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104628>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/