[Savannah-help-public] You deserve the best -- Cost Plus Travel

From: Glen Whiting
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] You deserve the best -- Cost Plus Travel
Date: Monday, 19 Sep 2005 13:25:43

We have created a special program for business and humanitarian volume travelers.

With pricing this low, our clients are required to sign our loyalty contracts to receive COST plus pricing on every trip, [Signup Now]

We have four divisions to serve you, Outsourcing, Humanitarian, India (Southern Asia) and China (Northern Asia),
[Know More]

With every trip you earn CASH applied to our Sky Master Cash Reward MasterCard® and it can be redeemed anywhere and anytime at outlets that accept MasterCard® with no Black Out Dates.

  ©2005 SkyMasterCentral.com; All Rights Reserved.

SkyMasterCentral.com | 415 E. Airport Freeway #380 | Irving, TX 75062

Isaiah 49:4 (New International Version) Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society -- But I said, "I have labored to no purpose; I have spent my strength in vain and for nothing. Yet what is due me is in the LORD's hand,and my reward is with my God." My prayer is -- bless me!