[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104675] Please remove avrdude-5.0.tar.gz and

From: Brian Dean
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104675] Please remove avrdude-5.0.tar.gz and .sig file from avrdude project download area
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:23:32 -0400

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Please remove avrdude-5.0.tar.gz and avrdude-5.0.tar.gz.sig files from
avrdude project download area.  The incorrect file was uploaded and we need
to replace it with the correct one before moving forward and announcing our
release.

If there is a way that I can do this myself as project administrator, please
let me know and I will take care of it.  I have tried the obvious of simply
uploading a new dist file + .sig to the anonymous ftp upload area but that
doesn't seem to get sent on to the download area, so I'm assuming the old
ones need to be removed first.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104675>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/