[Savannah-help-public] Problem updating nmh project web page

From: Jon Steinhart
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Problem updating nmh project web page
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:14:40 -0700

OK, clearly I'm a new admin trying to figure out how this stuff works.

I'm trying to update the page that is displayed at http://www.nongnu.org/nmh/.
I tried following the instructions at

https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=Homepage_-_How_do_I_upload_my_homepage.txt

and they didn't work.  Eventually I noticed that the instructions on
the cvs page for the project differed from #4 in the FAQ.  The FAQ
should probably be corrected to savannah.nongnu.org, or if this is
project dependent, should say so.

I checked out the webcvs tree, modified the index.html file, and
committed the change.  Looks like that all worked.  But, it had no
effect on what is http://www.nongnu.org/nmh/.

I must be missing some step.  How do I get the change to take effect?

Thanks,
        Jon