[Savannah-help-public] Quality Link Exchange Request - Your Link Added

From: Peter Puglisi, Webmaster
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Quality Link Exchange Request - Your Link Added
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:15:16 -0700

Hello Webmaster,

I am the Webmaster for internet-web-directory.com and I would like to exchange
links with http://savannah.gnu.org/.

I have placed a temporary link pending your acceptance.

To make this request worth your while, I've also setup a user account and a
separate details page with your site's thumbnail image.

Title: Savannah.gnu.org
maintainance of Free Software. It allows contributors to easily join existing
Free Software projects. Free Software hosting from the GNU project. Don't have
to be part of the GNU project to host a project here.
Click here to see your detailed page and category details:
http://www.internet-web-directory.com/Detailed/L837968
Category: Computers and Internet/Open Source Projects/Hosting
Category URL:
http://www.internet-web-directory.com/Computers_and_Internet/Open_Source_Projects/Hosting/index.html

Changing your title (anchor text) or description is easily done by logging in
with your unique account details as follows:

Modify URL: http://www.internet-web-directory.com/cgi-bin/modify.cgi
Username: address@hidden
Password: 837968

To save you time, I've listed your options here:

Option 1. Do Nothing.
---------------------
If I don’t receive your reply, then I will assume you do not want to exchange
links. Your account details will eventually be removed to conserve resources.

Option 2. Link Back To My Directory
-----------------------------------
Please note that once you have placed and registered your return (reciprocal)
link online, I will upgrade your link to a Priority Link as follows:

1. Your link will move to the top of the category list with a priority icon
   beside your link.

2. Your link will be upgraded to a direct link pointing to your website.

Please follow these exact instructions when returning your link. This will
ensure your link is upgraded within 48 hours through an automated process.

* --- Step 1: --- *
Place a return link on one of your sites first.
Our link details are:

Site Title : Internet Web Directory
Site Description: The internets fastest growing directory of the best web
sites. Fully searchable and upgraded regularly.

You can grab the HTML code here:
The internets fastest growing directory of the best web sites. Fully searchable
and upgraded regularly.

* --- Step 2: --- *
Add your return link into our automated system. Here's how:
. Log in with your account details above.
. Select [Modify Link]. Under your link details, click on the
  [Complete Link Exchange Request] button.
. Add your return link on the form. You can also modify your link details and
  add a detailed description if you wish.

Note: If you send your return link by replying to this email, it may take me
considerably longer to upgrade your account details manually.

Option 3. Request Removal
-------------------------
If you want your link removed immediately then reply to this email with the
word “REMOVE” in the subject line and your link will be removed as soon as
possible.

If you have any questions at all about our directory or this email, please do
not hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Peter Puglisi
Webmaster, Internet-Web-Directory.com
http://www.internet-web-directory.com/
The internet's fastest growing directory of the best web sites.
Fully searchable and updated regularly.

DISCLAIMER: If you prefer I not send you future emails requesting link exchange
and to have your link removed quickly please reply with the word 'REMOVE'
in the subject line.