[Savannah-help-public] Alternatives to CVS

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Alternatives to CVS
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:10:13 -0700

I don't want to belabor the point, and I know that the savannah admins are very busy, but can anyone say what the chance is that something else besides CVS will be installed on savannah anytime soon? I'd prefer SVN of course, as it's at least relatively stable and easy to learn (not GNU, but neither is CVS).

There's quite a bit of pressure to switch my project somewhere else due to this.